Conditions of use
Welcome to the website terms & conditions of use in relation to http://croprotect.com ('the Website').
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By accessing and using the Website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and these terms shall take effect immediately upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you should not use or access the Website.
These terms and conditions may be changed at any time and without prior notice. You should check these terms and conditions regularly for updates and your continued use will deemed to be an acceptance of the revised or amended terms. If you do not agree with any changes you should cease using or accessing the Website immediately.
Except as may be explicitly stated, all intellectual property in the Website or any of its content including but not limited to all copyright, databases, trade marks and names, service marks, text, graphics, branding, themes and website design are the property of or licensed to the owners of the Website, or are otherwise used lawfully and with authority.
You agree and acknowledge that in accessing the Website you do so only for your own personal use and benefit and that none of the content contained on the Website may be downloaded, copied, reverse engineered, sold, broadcast, distributed or used for any commercial purpose except that you may download and copy content from the Website for you to use to manage your farm or for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Content, Contributions and Uptime
The owners of the Website may change or remove any part of the Website or its content or any part thereof without prior notice and no liability is accepted to you for any such changes.
None of the content of the Website is intended to be taken as advice or recommendation, professional or otherwise, and should not be relied upon by you in making any reaching any decision or conclusion.
Where the Website permits you or any other user to contribute content in any form, including but not limited to posting comments and uploading files (“User Contributions”) the following shall apply:
- The owners of the Website accept no responsibility whatsoever for User Contributions or for any distress, injury or damage which they may cause
- The owners of the Website reserve the right to control User Content which appears on the Website and may remove without prior notice any User Content which they at their sole discretion deem to be unfit or inappropriate for any reason.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this Website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in Website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Links to Third Party Websites and Resources and Visitor Provided Material
The Website may contain links or references to external websites or resources which are owned, controlled or hosted by third parties. Any such linking or reference does not constitute an endorsement of, claim to ownership over or assumption of responsibility for any of the content of these external websites or resources by the Website or the owners of the Website. If you visit any website via a link on this Website you do so at your own risk.
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- what is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of Paragraph 4.3.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this Website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
- By linking to this Website in breach of clause 5.2 you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this Website as a result of such linking.
Disclaimers and Liability
The owners of the Website make no guarantee or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied as regard to any of the following:
- The uninterrupted or stable availability, accessibility of the Website or any of its content.
- The suitability or compatibility of the Website or any of its content with any computer system, software or information storage or retrieval system.
- The security of the Website or its content, or of any information which you submit to the website.
- The absence of virus or malicious software or machine readable code anywhere on the Website or in its content.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
All material contained on this Website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this Website at your own discretion.
The owners of the Website disclaim absolutely and to the fullest extent permitted by law any and all liability for all loss or damage which may be caused by using or accessing the Website or its content, whether direct or consequential and howsoever caused.
Nothing in these terms or conditions shall be construed or interpreted as attempting to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury which results from the negligence of the owners of the Website or any of their agents or employees.
Jurisdiction and Severability
All clauses, sub clauses and parts thereof shall be severable and shall be read and construed independently. Should any part of these terms and conditions be found invalid this will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision or of these terms and conditions as a whole
These Terms and Conditions shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Our business’s name is: Rothamsted Research Limited
Our business address is:
Hertfordshire AL5 2JQ
Our contact details are available on our website.